We have about 4 more weeks to go! I went to the Dr. on Friday and she estimated that Baby Gator already weighs about 6 pounds 5 oz. And if he/she gains a pound a week...I think we may have a pretty big baby at delivery!
We both are very excited to find out if Baby Gator is a boy or a girl. I'm excited because I will have two surprises at birth. First, I will get to find out the sex of the baby and second, Gator gets to name the baby. We agreed on 4 names for each and he has his favorites.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 Weeks
We thought this would be fun to tell our story and announce the arrival of Baby Gator in July. The ultrasound pictures are from our 20 week appointment. (February 27, 2008)
The baby's heartbeat was about 141. Gator still thinks it is a boy! I have only had two dreams about the sex of the baby. A boy and a girl. The appointments are very exciting and each time it is so wonderful to hear the heartbeat. The Ultrasound tech said the baby was very calm and relaxed and she tried everything to get it to turn and look at us, so we could get a picture.
We are wanting to be surprised in the end....
What do you all think we are having?
The baby's heartbeat was about 141. Gator still thinks it is a boy! I have only had two dreams about the sex of the baby. A boy and a girl. The appointments are very exciting and each time it is so wonderful to hear the heartbeat. The Ultrasound tech said the baby was very calm and relaxed and she tried everything to get it to turn and look at us, so we could get a picture.
We are wanting to be surprised in the end....
What do you all think we are having?
No comments:
Post a Comment